Giganet patch panel 24 ports
Giganet 24 ports patch panel is a 1U, 19 inch rack mount unit that is pre-loaded with CAT6 modules and is typically used to terminate the CAT6 cabling for an office at the server room within a Data Cabinet.The patch panel Markings are provided on the back for both ‘A’ and ‘B’ style wiring configurations, and a write-on area is provided on the front. It is certified for 250Mhz Category 6, which are perfect for Copper Gigabit Ethernet connections.
Giganet 24-port Cat 6 Patch Panels are ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Copper Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T) network applications. Using Giganet Cat. 6 products now, will prepare you for the high bandwidth network in the future without re-cabling your network.
Patch Panel Specifications
- Rack mount 19″ form factor with 1U height
- Suitable for CAT6 UTP Ethernet cables using Gigabit
- Quality pressed Steel construction with individual port labelling
- Gold over Nickel plated jack contacts.
- Phosphor Bronze & Nickel plated IDC terminals.
- IDC terminals accept 22 to 26AWG solid and stranded wires
- Horizontal Punch Down
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3ab (1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet)
- UL E313857
- RoHS compliant
- Dimensions: 482 mm (W) x 43 mm (H) x 48 mm (D) (19 x 1.7 x 1.9 in.)
- Horizontal distance between left and right mounting holes: 465 mm (18.3 in.)
- Vertical distance between top and bottom mounting holes: 31.8 mm (1.25 in.)
- Weight: 0.76 kg (1.67 lbs.)
- Operating temperature: -40 – 80°C (-40 – 176°F)